Friday, April 3, 2009

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting!
In the very near future, I will be bringing you my thoughts on just how far we've gone wrong as a country.
We're being bled to death, by taxation and the destruction of our Constitution, Freedoms and Way of Life.
Of course - there is no 'gotcha' moment for this movement toward fascism. There is only the totality of the evidence - just as a person meandering in a maze can not see how to solve the puzzle, when the entire maze is looked at from above - the solution is evident.
You and I are like the proverbial frog in the stew pot. There are forces, both here and abroad, that are turning up the heat. Ever so slowly the frog fails to feel the change in temperature until it is too late.
In the interim, please take some time and view America: From Freedom To Fascism.



Your feedback is appreciated, but I reserve the right to edit, moderate and delete posts that I find distasteful, racist and hateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment